Friday, March 21, 2008

Once Home.


"Mental Reflection is so much more interesting than T.V., it's a shame more people don't switch over to it. They probably think what they hear is unimportant but it never is." -Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

I'm in a moving car and it's dark. And I write down the thoughts of an anxious mind:

I'm impulsive. I look for the quick and painless way out. Maybe out of fear of panic. Thinking about, questioning about. Did I do the right thing?

Back in Belize the other day started with a sour morning. But the sun started to come out and I decided to try forgiveness instead of anger. I smiled about the present. Life is good. I took the long way to the library and then left the bike at home- traded it for a camera and walked through town. Blue skies and puddles. I took five pictures and felt quiet inside. Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home